Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The WikiFilipinas for me!

The Philippine Repertoire
Based on my Knowledge about philippines are filipinos are commonly called as Industrious and Hospitable people on Earth! that is the perception of other foreigners who was coming and experciencing the lives of Filipinos. We treat other people special but in our self we don't give some consideration? try to think about it to your self? Did you that Filipinos ay isang "Dakilang Mananakop" because of our filipinos workers in abroad. All country in this earth has a lot of filipinos they are just giving our nation a good economy that's why I salute to power of Filipinos!
In means of giving honors to our country my best example is the residnt artist of th Cultural Center of the Philippines because all of years they are giving honorary medals, appreacitions, salute honor came from other counrtry as they compete. I would like to mention the Artist of the CCP, starting of the Bayanihan National Folk Dance Company of the Philippines, The Ramon Obusan Folkloric Dance Group, The Ballet Philippines, The Philippines Ballet Theater, all of that is the great artist as I know because I, as a young artist here in marikina a Cultural dancer and also I would to mention the Marikina Dance Guild who is also giving honor to the philippine in means of good and excellencnt dig in dance.
As the end of my blog of wikifilipinas only i mention the important and giving honors to My Mother Land the Excellence of Filipinos in Arts!! Mabuhay ang kapwa ko Artist ng Pilipinas!!!!

No comments: